Lisa Northrop is an attorney whose practice is focused on workers’ compensation. Lisa also supports the civil litigation and the corporate transactions groups. Prior to graduating in December 2020, Lisa provided paralegal support to the employment litigation and civil litigation groups while attending law school part-time in the evenings. Before joining Hill, Kertscher & Wharton in 2017, Lisa previously worked as a paralegal on Georgia workers’ compensation and insurance defense cases for four years with other local firms.
- Workers’ Compensation
- Corporate Law
- Tort and Employment Litigation
- Georgia State University College of Law, J.D.
- Emory University, B.A.: English and Russian Literature and Language
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Georgia Association for Women Lawyers
- Atlanta Bar Association
- American Bar Association