Blake H. Frye
Blake Frye is an experienced litigator with impressive results in high-stakes disputes across a wide spectrum of industries and practice areas. Known for representing clients in matters with particularly challenging factual and legal issues, he has secured wins in complex cases involving insurance coverage, intellectual property, securities, personal injury, and professional negligence.
Blake earned his juris doctorate from Georgia State College of Law where he served as Associate Editor of the Law Review. He also has a B.S. in Industrial Engineering from Georgia Tech, training that he still draws upon today in the most complex cases.
“Having formal training in an area where the details really matter has helped me significantly over the past 26 years in private practice. The best clients demand that their legal counsel have a deep understanding of not only their goals, but also their business processes and industry pressures. Being able to do that effectively helps create the best outcomes and also makes the practice of law fun.” – Blake Frye
The legal industry has taken notice of Blake’s dedication and results in significant litigation. In 2019, Georgia’s largest legal publication, The Daily Report, covered Blake’s win in the Georgia Supreme Court that changed Georgia law as it pertains to the use of circumstantial evidence to prove a claim or defense at trial. He’s also been recognized by Thomas Reuters’ Super Lawyers publication and named to the list of the state’s Legal Elite by Georgia Trend Magazine.
- Business Litigation
- Insurance Disputes
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- Employment Disputes
- Tortious Conduct Claims
- Georgia State University School of Law, J.D.
- Law Review, Associate Editor
- Georgia Institute of Technology, B.A., Industrial Engineering
- “Supreme Court Warms Up Food Poisoning Case Against BBQ Caterer”, The Daily Report, 2019
- “Cain Sued Over Book Cover Photo”, The Daily Report, 2012
- #2 Personal Injury Result, Top Georgia Verdicts, 2011
- “Risks and Coverage Under Liability Insurance Policies”, Chapter Co-Author, Georgia Jurisprudence, 1999
- “Premises Liability for the New Lawyer”, Institute of Continuing Legal Education, 1999
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Cobb County Bar Association
Honors and Awards
- Legal Elite Honoree, Georgia Trend Magazine, 2012, 2020
- Rising Star Honoree, Super Lawyers, 2006
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Open Hand Atlanta